Home > Shipping Wine
 

Shipping Wine

Restrictions on Shipping Wine

As you may know, there are many laws and regulations regarding the shipment of wine across state lines, including the law that requires an adult signature to receive a package (many customers ship to their work address to ensure an adult is available to sign). We currently ship wine to 26 states accounting for 75% of the U.S. population. For the remaining 25% of you, we can ship gourmet food and sweets gift baskets. We'll keep working to expand this as state laws allow!

Where We Ship

We ship non-wine items (gift baskets, gourmet food & chocolate, gift certificates and accessories) to all 50 states.

We ship wine to select states in accordance with state laws. We ship non-wine items (gift baskets, gourmet food & chocolate, gift certificates and accessories) to all 50 states.

Details
Many states prohibit out-of-state retailers from shipping wine to residents of their state. State laws on wine shipping are complex and under constant review, and we look forward to a day when all states open up to out-of-state retailers so we can offer you all our full assortment of products.

States with zip code restrictions on wine shipments

ZIP CODES: In accordance with regulations for CT, FL, NC and NH, several zip codes and towns are listed below where we can not currently deliver.

- Connecticut:
06897

- Florida: 32008, 32059, 32060, 32064, 32066, 32321, 32331, 32340, 32425, 32427, 32428, 32437, and 32462

- New Hampshire:
Brookfield, Ellsworth, Monroe and Sharon

- North Carolina: 28909, 28902, 28904, 28733, 28771, 28777, 28705, 28765, 28740, 28714, and 28755

States with additional regulations
Connecticut & New York: State regulations prohibit wine and food from being shipped in the same package. Gifts & Baskets ordered that include both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.
Texas: Texas state law prohibits us from shipping wines containing more than 16% alcohol.